BOTTOM LINE DIVERSITY OFFERS A VARIETY OF SERVICES, INCLUDING:
- Building a Diversity Supply Chain with loyal MBEs and WBEs, 1st and 2nd Tier initiatives and M/WBE Outreach
- Cultural Diversity Training
- One-on-one coaching/consulting with top tier management
- Company Diversity Assessment
- Defining Diversity Strategy - utilizing assessment as baseline, developing regular reporting procedures that track goals, identifying areas for change, preparing plan for implementation and monitoring
- Training on Public and Private regulatory requirements
- Creating and working with Diversity Councils
- Creating DBE, M/WBE, SBE and SDVOSB strategies to develop and retain a diverse contractor pool
- Internal and External messaging - including media training
What We Do - Moving from Compliance to Commitment
With over 75 years of experience, Bottom Line Diversity will address your company's goals to effectively identify, outreach, communicate and procure services from Minority Business Enterprises (MBE), Women Business Enterprises (WBE), Disadvantaged Business Enterprises (DBE), Small Business Enterprises (SBE) and Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Businesses (SDVOSB).
Bottom Line Diversity provides highly effective M/WBE, SBE, SDVOSB, DBE outreach, procurement opportunity identification, stakeholder communication, one-on-one coaching with M/WBE, SBE, SDVOSB, DBEs and weekly and monthly status reporting on results.
Bottom Line Diversity is committed to helping your company achieve its diversity and inclusion goals by offering a range of services from assessments to trainings. Bottom Line Diversity designs tailored plans that fit the specific goals of our clients.
Bottom Line Diversity creates a step-by-step plan just for your company. We walk through each step with you and provide comprehensive reports that document progress toward objectives. Bottom Line Diversity will Assess, Report, Advise, Train, Monitor, Adjust and Celebrate your Bottom Line success.
BOTTOM LINE DIVERSITY APPROACH:
1. Assess your firm's status/program/resources addressing procuring MBE, WBE,
DBE, SBE, SDVOSB services.
2. Assess your firm's understanding, need and desire to work with MBE, WBE, DBE,
SBE, SDVOSB firms.
3. Educate a firm to the Bottom Line value of working with MBE, WBE, DBE, SBE,
4. Develop your vision and commitment to a Diversity Plan.
5. Develop an implementation plan of tasks, schedule, responsibilities, cost.
6. Monitor each step and evaluate successes/challenges, monitor outreach, bidding
opportunities, bidding awards.
7. Make adjustments to plan when necessary.
8. Provide diversity training and outreach steps during process for management and
9. Get feedback from M/WBE, DBE, SBE, and SDVOSB firms - plus and minus.
10. Identify an internal diversity champion and create succession plan
11. Celebrate the program and Bottom Line success!
Who We've Worked With
* Century Link
* Lockheed Martin
* Kiewit International
* CDOT/RTD I-25 T-REX Project
* Denver RTD's West Rail Line
* U.S. Navy
* U.S. Air Force
* Fort Carson
* PCL Construction
* Swinerton Builders
* Boston’s Center for Youth & Families
* Children International
* National Youth Volunteer Corps
* National Council of La Raza
* National Conference for Community & Justice
* United Way of Greater Kansas City
If you would like to increase your bottom line with an effective Diversity Plan, call